BCM GUNFIGHTER AMBIDEXTROUS MOD 4X4 MEDIUM LATCHES
รหัสสินค้า : BCM-GFH-556-MOD-4X4
BCMGUNFIGHTER Ambidextrous Charging Handle (5.56mm/.223) Mod 4X4 (MEDIUM) Latches
- A Charging Handle for the 21st Century Gun Fighter
- A NEW Charging Handle and Extended Latch System
- Charging Handle forged from 7075 T6 Aluminum
- Hard Coat Anodized per Mil-A-8625F, Type III, Class 2
- GFH - Mod 3B (large latch) and Mod 4B (medium latch)
- The Mod 3B latch extends past the main body of the charging handle by approximately 1.14".
- The Mod 4B latch extends past the main body of the charging handle by approximately .91".
- For comparison a USGI handle latch extended past the main body of the charging handle by approximately .85""
- Compatible with Mil-Spec AR-15 Direct Impingement Weapon Systems.
**NOT compatible with adjustable gas keyed bolt carrier groups.**
Driven by over a decade of feedback from real-world combat operations, BCM® has made continual design refinements and structural improvements to the charging handle in the M4 and M16 to address the current manual of arms for the weapon system.
Optimizing the contours into a snag-free profile that facilitates immediate manipulation with and end user’s reaction side grip. The range of BCMGUNFIGHTER™ Charging Handles is available with both ambidextrous and MIL-SPEC controls.
Redesigned to eliminate the load on the pivot pin (like USGI handle fitted with an extended latch) and keep the energy from charging close the centerline of the carbine/rifle, BCMGUNFIGHTER™ Charging Handles provides an larger uninterrupted engagement surface with a smaller silhouette.